Step 1: NOURISH
Formula 1 Shake
A low-kilojoule breakfast alternative.
- Kilojoule-controlled with 920kJ per serving.
- Provides fibre and essential vitamins and minerals.
- High in protein with 18g per serving.
- Underpinned by science: Clinical studies show that daily use of meal replacement shakes as part of a kilojoule restricted diet is proven effective for managing weight, along with moderate exercise.*
Formula 1 Express Bar
On-the-go tasty and convenient breakfast alternative.
- Kilojoule-controlled with 866kJ per bar.
- Formulated with key nutrients including high levels of protein (13g per bar) and fibre (8g per bar), linoleic acid and added vitamins and minerals.
- Free from artificial preservatives
- Suitable for lacto vegetarian
Formula 1 Sport
A Herbalife Breakfast alternative ideal for athletes.
- Kilojooule-controlled with 915kJ per serving.
- F1 Sport contains both casein and whey protein
- Unique protein-carbohydrate blend with fibre and essential vitamins (C and E) and minerals (Selenium).
* Flechtner-Mors, M.B.O Boehm, et al. (2010). Diabetes/metabolism research and reviews 26(5): 393-405.
Step 2: REFRESH
Instant Herbal Beverage
- 85mg of caffeine per serving to help increase alertness whenever you need it.
- Low in kilojoules – approx. 26kJ per serving.
- Infused with green and black tea, it is delicious enjoyed hot or cold.
Herbal Aloe Concentrate Drink
- Liven up your water with a refreshing taste to help you achieve the recommended fluid intake of 2-2.5 litres per day.
- Contains 40% aloe vera juice derived from the aloe vera leaf.
- Mango flavoured: artificial flavouring and colorant free.
Step 3: CUSTOMISE
Add Formula 3 Personalised Protein Powder
- Personalised Protein Powder, containing 5g protein per serving, is an easy way to boost protein intake.
- High in soy and whey protein.
- Simply add to your favourite Formula 1 Shake to personalise your protein intake.
Add Multifibre Drink
- A delicious way to increase your daily fibre intake.
- Enjoy mixed with water or added to your favourite Formula 1 Shake.
- Multifibre Drink serving provides 5g of fibre.
- Low kilojoule – 60 kJ per serving.
Ready to challenge yourself to a healthy breakfast? Ask your member now and start to feel the benefits!