No kilojoules, no nutrients, no protein.
Skipping breakfast means your body doesn’t have the essential nutrients and fluids needed to perform basic functions. With only limited stores leftover from your meal the night before, this extra effort can leave you feeling tired and irritable, and more likely to snack on sugary foods later on.
1 muffin and 1 coffee latte*
After a simple carbohydrate-based breakfast with important kilojoule content, you may feel a short burst of energy, but this will often be quickly followed by an ‘energy crash’, making you feel tired. This is usually down to a lack of important nutrients for the day ahead.
2 Slices of white bread toast with jam and butter + 1 glass of milk*
A healthy meal is all about balance. Choosing high-fibre whole grain bread and skimmed milk for example improves the nutritional profile of such breakfast.
1 bowl of cereals and milk* + 1 glass of orange juice
Choosing a fresh fruit over a processed orange juice can help you reduce the amount of sugar. You may want to consider using skimmed milk to reduce the fat content.
*with semi-skimmed milk.
HERBALIFE BREAKFAST ALTERNATIVE
- 1 glass of Formula 1 Shake Mix.
- 1 cup of Instant Herbal Beverage with Tea Extracts.
- 1 glass of Herbal Aloe Concentrate Drink (Mango)
Herbalife Formula 1 Shake
- Herbalife Formula 1 Shake is a delicious shake that provides protein and key nutrients.
- Kilojoule-controlled with only 920kJ per serving when made according to directions.
- An F1 Shake is a convenient alternative to a high-kilojoule breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- Consume as part of a varied and balanced healthy lifestyle.
Instant Herbal Beverage with Tea Extracts
- 85mg of caffeine per serving to help increase alertness whenever you need it.
- Low in kilojoules - approx. 26kJ per serving.
- Infused with green and black tea, it is delicious enjoyed hot or cold
Herbal Aloe Concentrate Drink
- Liven up your water with a refreshing taste to help you achieve the recommended fluid intake of 2 - 2.5 litres per day.
- Contains 40% aloe vera juice derived from the aloe vera leaf
- Mango flavoured: artificial flavouring and colorant free
Ready to challenge yourself to a Herbalife Breakfast? Ask your member now and start to feel the benefits!