If you’re finding it hard to resist the allure of chocolate eggs this Easter, why not try something a little different?
Herbalife’s Mint Chocolate Protein Truffles are just as delicious as the traditional Easter treats. Plus, they’re dairy free and a great low kilojoule alternative.
Fresh from the fridge, these mouth-watering truffles are a guilt-free after-dinner indulgence. Or take a few to work for a mid-morning chocolate boost.
Best of all, the easy-to-follow recipe makes 16 irresistible truffles. More than enough to share.
But we bet you won’t!
Mint Chocolate Protein Truffles
- 2 scoops (26 g) Herbalife Formula 1 Mint Chocolate Shake Mix
- 50 g rolled oats
- 70 g desiccated coconut (plus 2 tbsp for dusting)
- 1 tbsp agave nectar
- 70 ml dairy-free milk
- Mix together the Herbalife Formula 1 Mint Chocolate Shake Mix, rolled oats and 70 g desiccated coconut.
- Add the agave nectar and dairy free milk.
- Mix until the mixtures firm.
- Line a tray with parchment paper and roll the mixture into 16 balls.
- Dust each ball in the 2 tbsp desiccated coconut.
- Transfer to the sheet and refrigerate for 30 minutes before eating.
“Nutrients per serving* (in case the recipe yields 16 truffles):
Energy (kJ): 235.3, Fat (g): 3.7, Carbohydrates (g): 4.7, Sugars (g): 1.6, Fibre (g): 1.4, Protein (g): 1.5.