With the arrival of Spring, these frozen treats are on the menu! Our fruity frozen protein cups are a great way to use and enjoy soft fruits while getting a hit of protein. It’s a versatile treat—you can mix it up with other fruits such as strawberries and blackberries* or even pop a frozen yoghurt cup into your next smoothie.
- 6 tbsp Herbalife Nutrition Personalised Protein Powder**
- 3 cups fat-free Greek yoghurt
- 140 g fresh raspberries
- 140 g fresh blueberries
- Mix yoghurt and Herbalife Nutrition Personalised Protein Powder together in a large bowl.
- Prepare around 12 cupcake cases or silicone muffin cups on a baking sheet or tray.
- Spoon around 2 tbsp of the yoghurt mixture into each case, then drop a few pieces of fruit into each cup, pressing them down slightly into the yoghurt.
- Freeze until solid (around 2 hours).
- Once frozen, they’re ready to eat!
Nutritional value per serving:
* Please note that the nutritional values presented in this recipe refer to the serving prepared based on raspberries and blueberries as instructed
**Only when prepared as instructed on the product label does our product deliver the full nutrition benefits described on that label