Treat your taste buds to this deliciously tropical dessert that’s bursting withflavour It’s low fat, high in protein and quick to make.
Enjoy with a side of seasonal fruit or by itself in a bowl and a spoon for one!
• 1 ripe mango
• 1 serving (15 ml) AloeMax or Herbal Aloe Concentrate Mango flavour
• ½ a tin (200 ml) reduced fat coconut milk
• 4 servings (24 g) Formula 3 Personalised Protein Powder
• 1 serving (26 g) Formula 1 Banana Cream flavoured
• Finely grated zest and juice of 1 lime
1. Peel the mango and cut all flesh away from the stone.
2. Place the flesh in a blender and add the AloeMax/Herbal Aloe Concentrate Mango flavour, coconut milk, Formula 3 Personalised Protein Powder, Formula 1 Banana Cream flavoured, the zest and juice of the lime.
3. Blend well until smooth and thick.
4. Serve in glasses or bowls and top with grated lime zest.
Tip: Put the mixture in an ice cream machine for a scrumptious frozen dessert!
Per one serving*
Energy (kJ) - 509.96
Protein (g) - 8
Fibre (g) - 1
Fat (g) - 5
Carbohydrates (g) - 12
Sugar (g) - 11
*Only when prepared as instructed on the product label does our product deliver the full nutrition benefits described on that label